| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vicosa in April is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 49.9mm (2in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Vicosa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Vicosa, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Vicosa: