| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vicosa in December is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat soggy. A sizable 244.9mm (9.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Vicosa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Vicosa, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Vicosa: