| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vicosa in January is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in January is wettish. Around 196.9mm (7.8in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Vicosa January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Vicosa, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Vicosa: