| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vicosa in May is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 30.2mm (1.2in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Vicosa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Vicosa, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Vicosa: