| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vicosa in November is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.9 °C (80.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 204.8mm (8.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Vicosa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Vicosa, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Vicosa: