| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vicosa in October is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 110.4mm (4.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Vicosa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Vicosa, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Vicosa: